Feed Pets Raw Food

Sunday, June 10, 2007

[rawfeeding] Re: portland OR

> Anndrea,
> I belong to PacNWRaw@... The majority live Near Portland or
> along I-5 south of Portland. Some of them order a variety of meats from
> Willamett Valley Meats located in Portland and have it picked up or
> ready at the same time they are ordering Rabbit or what ever in bulk
> with the group. The group keeps a product and price list fairly up to
> date in their data base. I have never bought from WV. Hope this helps.


That's actually kind of funny, as I was planning on getting nearly all
my stuff from Willamette Valley Meats :-)

I am on PacMWRaw myself :-) I think that is where I got the price
list. I was planning on finding someone here to take me to Portland
once a month to get supplies, and giving them $50 for gas. If I could
find someone to pick up what I order and bring it to me, I would give
them the $50. That is still way cheaper than what it would cost to
have over 200lbs of meat and stuff shipped :-)

Thanks for the reply! I may try to hook up with someone who orders
rabbit and is on Portland, or try to find another place that does the
more "exotic" stuff...like Emu and rabbit.

anndrea

All information on this list represents personal opinion only. By staying on this list, you agree to never hold anyone from this list or associated with this list liable for any information posted through this list. You agree to take personal responsibility for your learning, and for personal responsibility for what you feed yourself, your family, and your dogs, cats, ferrets, or any other animal that lives under your care. If you don't agree, please unsubscribe immediately.
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/rawfeeding/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/rawfeeding/join

(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:rawfeeding-digest@yahoogroups.com
mailto:rawfeeding-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
rawfeeding-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home