Feed Pets Raw Food

Sunday, June 10, 2007

[rawfeeding] Re: Dog was vomiting blood

At 5:55 PM +0000 6/10/07, geraldinebutterfield wrote:
>I understand this can be scary. My little maltipoo got very sick with
>the last raw chicken drumette I gave her and I havne't had the courage
>to try another, yet. Someone mentioned that they grind the chicken
>bones so I did that but haven't given it to her yet. I'm working on
>just feeding her beef and now her stool is just plain runny. Not sure
>what's going on. But she loves this diet and I think it will be good
>for her if I can get it right.
>
>geraldine

How did your little one get sick? What happened?

I am new and not ready to offer advice, but: I started my yorkie
dogs out on beef back ribs and it made at least one have pudding like
poop, all over the bathroom floor. When I switched to chicken the
runny poop stopped.

I am curious how you grind the chicken bones? What sort of
consistency is it? I think my healthy yorkies can do okay with
chewing their bones, but I'm wondering if this is the way to go for
my sickly boy.
Hang in there, I really think this is the healthiest way to feed them.

Patty and the brat pack
Never trust a dog to watch your food. --Patrick age 10 Advice from Kids


All information on this list represents personal opinion only. By staying on this list, you agree to never hold anyone from this list or associated with this list liable for any information posted through this list. You agree to take personal responsibility for your learning, and for personal responsibility for what you feed yourself, your family, and your dogs, cats, ferrets, or any other animal that lives under your care. If you don't agree, please unsubscribe immediately.
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/rawfeeding/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/rawfeeding/join

(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:rawfeeding-digest@yahoogroups.com
mailto:rawfeeding-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
rawfeeding-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home