Feed Pets Raw Food

Sunday, June 10, 2007

[rawfeeding] Turkey and banner ads...

I'm thoroughly amused!! After my "search the archives flogging" I was
looking to see if someone had posted a good way to cut up turkey. My
first endeavor did not go so well tonite...I'm hoping my dogs don't get
to attached to it, becuase I don't particularly care for the smell and
it was really hard to cut into smaller chunks. At least it was cheap!
Anyway, I'm searching through the archives and I had to laugh at the
banner ads that kept showing up - one for Proplan and another for Purina
dog foods! That's advertising money wasted! I didn't even feed that
crap before I discovered raw!

Back to Turkeys: I did find the description of the process to cut up a
turkey in message #111995. However, my Joyce Chen kitchen shears,
which were great for the chickens - sliced through them like butter,
didn't work so great on the turkeys! What do other people use? I did
see in one of the archives that someone uses a hatchet..... ????


Thanks!
Christine


All information on this list represents personal opinion only. By staying on this list, you agree to never hold anyone from this list or associated with this list liable for any information posted through this list. You agree to take personal responsibility for your learning, and for personal responsibility for what you feed yourself, your family, and your dogs, cats, ferrets, or any other animal that lives under your care. If you don't agree, please unsubscribe immediately.
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/rawfeeding/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/rawfeeding/join

(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:rawfeeding-digest@yahoogroups.com
mailto:rawfeeding-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
rawfeeding-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home