Feed Pets Raw Food

Thursday, June 7, 2007

[rawfeeding] Re: Do I really have to wait to go raw?

Thanks to everyone that replied! And thanks for the sample menu
Ann. :-) Do you give any supplements like fish oil? I know that's
supposed to have anti inflammatory properties. Also, who is your
homeopath?

The nutritionist did tell me to feed veggies (cooked and
blenderized), which I thought was wrong. But again, she said that he
needed them because of his IBD. I told her what I had read on this
list and she said that people on the internet have "tunnel vison and
think only one way is right" and have no formal education and blah
blah blah. She also insisted that cooked and blenderized veggies
could be digested. I definitely had my doubts though, because any
time he's eaten a veggie it comes out exactly as it came it. I felt
it was wrong, but he doesn't have a normal digestive system so I let
myself be bullied into something I knew wasn't right. You guys must
think poorly of me for going against my better judgement. It just
seemed like everyone was against me. I feel bad about it now... I
will fix it.

Kai is also possibly allergic to chicken. At least, he has never
done well on a chicken based kibble. But it could have been
something else in there, even though I was supposedly feeding
a "super premium kibble" I guess he never did well on any kibble,
but seemed to do worse on chicken kibble. Anyway, do you guys think
I should start him on chicken anyway? Right now he's eating cooked
fish, beef, and lamb. Would it be better to start out with something
he's already used to?

Thanks so much!
-Melissa W

All information on this list represents personal opinion only. By staying on this list, you agree to never hold anyone from this list or associated with this list liable for any information posted through this list. You agree to take personal responsibility for your learning, and for personal responsibility for what you feed yourself, your family, and your dogs, cats, ferrets, or any other animal that lives under your care. If you don't agree, please unsubscribe immediately.
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/rawfeeding/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/rawfeeding/join

(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:rawfeeding-digest@yahoogroups.com
mailto:rawfeeding-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
rawfeeding-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home