Feed Pets Raw Food

Thursday, June 7, 2007

Re: [rawfeeding] Re: Do I really have to wait to go raw?

Hi Melissa,

I feel for you!! I hope your baby comes around soon.

Back in my misguided days of homecooking, I used to give Summer
boiled chicken or steamed fish or canned mackerels as her meat part
of the diet. (I know! I know!!) So when I switched to raw, I thought
I could give her fish in the raw since she was already eating it
cooked. The first three days were fish, and she tolerated it well. I
gave her whiting - a slightly oily but not too rich fish. I would
second giving him raw fish to see how he tolerates it. Fish bones are
incredibly soft and digestible so it may go easy on him too.

I DO give a salmon body oil that comes in a bottle. Look out for soy
in some fish oil capsules if you prefer to go the capsule route. I
use Lakse Kronch oil, and S loves slurping it off her meals before
she digs in.

HTH!

Jacinta & Summer

On Jun 7, 2007, at 11:11 AM, mwood8402 wrote:Right now he's eating
cooked
> fish, beef, and lamb. Would it be better to start out with something
> he's already used to?
>
> Thanks so much!
> -Melissa W


[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

All information on this list represents personal opinion only. By staying on this list, you agree to never hold anyone from this list or associated with this list liable for any information posted through this list. You agree to take personal responsibility for your learning, and for personal responsibility for what you feed yourself, your family, and your dogs, cats, ferrets, or any other animal that lives under your care. If you don't agree, please unsubscribe immediately.
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/rawfeeding/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/rawfeeding/join

(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:rawfeeding-digest@yahoogroups.com
mailto:rawfeeding-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
rawfeeding-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home