Feed Pets Raw Food

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Re: [rawfeeding] Rabbit from China?

Jessie -
I have been buying rabbit and it is a tad costly ($90.00 for a large box which contains 15 nice-sized rabbits) but I noticed when I picked it up from my supplier that it, too, comes from China.

I'm not concerned about the quality of the rabbit because I've been purchasing it and feeding it with no problems at all. I'm on the hunt for some cheap chicken, which I've had trouble finding. So, for the past few weeks it's been mostly beef, pork, and rabbit for me. Sometimes I think we overdo chicken as it is plentiful so I'm not too disturbed with my neglect in feeding it lately.

Good luck with your rawfeeding:)

Caren O'Connor
Nansemond Cavaliers


---------------------------------
Need Mail bonding?
Go to the Yahoo! Mail Q&A for great tips from Yahoo! Answers users.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

All information on this list represents personal opinion only. By staying on this list, you agree to never hold anyone from this list or associated with this list liable for any information posted through this list. You agree to take personal responsibility for your learning, and for personal responsibility for what you feed yourself, your family, and your dogs, cats, ferrets, or any other animal that lives under your care. If you don't agree, please unsubscribe immediately.
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/rawfeeding/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/rawfeeding/join

(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:rawfeeding-digest@yahoogroups.com
mailto:rawfeeding-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
rawfeeding-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home