Feed Pets Raw Food

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

[rawfeeding] Re: Throwing up

Andrea thanks for the suggestions. I don't however feed at any
certain times...it does seem though that he doesn't vomit when I
feed later vs earlier in the evening. I think I will try a bedtime
snack and see if that helps.

The pup was just dewormed two days ago as they found hook and round
worms so you might be right...the poop was gelatinous and now is
just soft almost liquid like. I am going to give her a few more
days to adjust before I decide to change how many times I feed
her...cause right now she is actually eating three times a day...rmb
in the morning and sometime in the afternoon and then muscle meat
and organ meat at night...I follow a somewhat 60/35/5 % structure.

Angela

--- In rawfeeding@yahoogroups.com, "Andrea" <poketmouse45@...> wrote:
>
> My dog used to vomit bile pretty often when we started. I fed him
on
> a pretty regular basis from day to day. Once I changed up the
feeding
> times so he didn't know when to expect the food, the bile vomit
> stopped.
>
> About the puppy, when you say "the stool has yet to form" does
that
> mean it is soft or is it gelatinous? If it is soft, I would think
the
> pup might need less food more often. If she eats twice a day,
feed
> the same amount of food just broken up into three meals a day. If
the
> poo looks gelatinous, I would suspect parasites of some sort.
>
> Andrea
>


All information on this list represents personal opinion only. By staying on this list, you agree to never hold anyone from this list or associated with this list liable for any information posted through this list. You agree to take personal responsibility for your learning, and for personal responsibility for what you feed yourself, your family, and your dogs, cats, ferrets, or any other animal that lives under your care. If you don't agree, please unsubscribe immediately.
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/rawfeeding/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/rawfeeding/join

(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:rawfeeding-digest@yahoogroups.com
mailto:rawfeeding-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
rawfeeding-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home