Feed Pets Raw Food

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

[rawfeeding] Re: Starting out with 9 week old Golden Retriever

--- In rawfeeding@yahoogroups.com, "julesandrudy" <jules.leman@...>
wrote:
>
> We are in New Zealand. I am confused and concerned because I am
still
> hung up on quantities and 'types of meat' to feed! Would anyone be
> kind enough to hold my hand through making the changes to RM, either
> through this forum or offline? I haven't started yet, but through
> reading and getting 'advice' have spend too many dollars on packaged
> food and supplements.
> I'm more confused than ever.
> In anticipation
> Jules
>
Hi Jules

I am in New Zealand too. This list is wonderful for information and
advice from very experienced people who fantastically give their time
to help us newbies. Search the archives. I've spent many many hours
doing this (LOL). My 4 month pup been raw for 3 weeks or so and loving
it. Pup is doing really well, but I must admit I am struggling
financially with it. Up till now I've been looking for supermarket
deals and found a few good deals through The Mad Butcher. Where are
you? I'm assuming all our supermarkets/Mad Butchers have the same
specials nationwide? Maybe we can share our 'good scores'. I'm
currently approaching the local butchers to see if we can do a deal
with expired meats. Feel free to contact me off-list. All the best !

Lynda (Paraparaumu)

All information on this list represents personal opinion only. By staying on this list, you agree to never hold anyone from this list or associated with this list liable for any information posted through this list. You agree to take personal responsibility for your learning, and for personal responsibility for what you feed yourself, your family, and your dogs, cats, ferrets, or any other animal that lives under your care. If you don't agree, please unsubscribe immediately.
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/rawfeeding/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/rawfeeding/join

(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:rawfeeding-digest@yahoogroups.com
mailto:rawfeeding-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
rawfeeding-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home