Feed Pets Raw Food

Friday, June 15, 2007

[rawfeeding] Re: Hi, I'm new!

Hi Felicia!

I am vegetarian as well. I am about to switch to raw, but have been
feeding home cooked food for a few weeks. It was strange to have meat
in the house at first, but when I saw home much my dog loved it, it
made it more than worth it! I'm not sure what your reasons are for
being a vegetarian, but if it's because of factory farming practices,
you could try to find some free range meat. I would like to feed all
free range some day, but I haven't found an affordable source yet. I'm
going to try to find some local farmers in the area. Anyway, I just
keep in mind that dogs can't help the fact that the farming industry is
corrput. Being an omnivore, I don't need meat, but dogs don't really
have a choice!

-Melissa W

--- In rawfeeding@yahoogroups.com, "Felicia M. Powers" <greenmomma@...>
wrote:
>
> Hello, Raw Feeders!
>I am interested in switching to a raw diet for them, but I
> have one small hang up: we're vegetarians. It's been a while since I
> touched meat, walking past the butcher case really skeeves me out.
But I
> know that meat is what my dogs need for optimal nutrition, so I am
going to
> start by educating myself so I can do what is best for them.
> Thanks in advance!
>
> Felicia


All information on this list represents personal opinion only. By staying on this list, you agree to never hold anyone from this list or associated with this list liable for any information posted through this list. You agree to take personal responsibility for your learning, and for personal responsibility for what you feed yourself, your family, and your dogs, cats, ferrets, or any other animal that lives under your care. If you don't agree, please unsubscribe immediately.
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/rawfeeding/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/rawfeeding/join

(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:rawfeeding-digest@yahoogroups.com
mailto:rawfeeding-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
rawfeeding-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home