Feed Pets Raw Food

Sunday, June 10, 2007

[rawfeeding] Re: ground green tripe

--- In rawfeeding@yahoogroups.com, "monell2000" <monell2000@...> wrote:
>
> I havn' t found any green tripe locally yet, so I ordered some. but it
> is ground. How much of this do I give them? and do I add it to their
> food? I also ordered some treache's (sp) How are you suppose to give
> them? As a treat, or with a meal.
>
> Monell (sorry didn't sign the first post)
>
Monell,
I feed my dog ground tripe because she doesn't like the texture but
she likes the taste. I also feed her trachea, by itself. I think you
could feed it anyway you want to, or as an addition to a boney meal.
For the tripe you'll have to incorporate the amount into the ratios of
muscle meat, bone and organs. My dog is 45 lbs. and I feed her a half
lb. every other week or so.
-Liz

All information on this list represents personal opinion only. By staying on this list, you agree to never hold anyone from this list or associated with this list liable for any information posted through this list. You agree to take personal responsibility for your learning, and for personal responsibility for what you feed yourself, your family, and your dogs, cats, ferrets, or any other animal that lives under your care. If you don't agree, please unsubscribe immediately.
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/rawfeeding/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/rawfeeding/join

(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:rawfeeding-digest@yahoogroups.com
mailto:rawfeeding-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
rawfeeding-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home