Feed Pets Raw Food

Friday, June 15, 2007

[rawfeeding] Re: fresh trout......yes, I am a newbie!

--- In rawfeeding@yahoogroups.com, "rabia4x4" <rabia_laura@...> wrote:
As she licked and licked and licked, a piece of the flesh
> came off into her mouth. She said, "AH! I get it!" and I was
> allowed to lay it down and walk away.
>
> As I type this she is laying on the floor, having a very wonderful
> lovefest with her trout. In fact, I just turned around to look and
> the head is all that remains. I think she was saving the best for
> last.
>
> I have never seen my furbaby enjoy a meal so much!
>
> I know this is wordy, but I just have to tell somebody and all of
my
> friends are really done with me and my talk about raw feeding.
>
> Bless you all for being here and giving me a whole new set of
friends
> who can relate.
>
> Rabia-Laura

Glad you shared with us! Wonderful story and never giving up!
I haven't given mine any fish yet, but have some fresh tuna in the
freezer for him........He'll be trying it soon!

Carol & Charkee

All information on this list represents personal opinion only. By staying on this list, you agree to never hold anyone from this list or associated with this list liable for any information posted through this list. You agree to take personal responsibility for your learning, and for personal responsibility for what you feed yourself, your family, and your dogs, cats, ferrets, or any other animal that lives under your care. If you don't agree, please unsubscribe immediately.
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/rawfeeding/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/rawfeeding/join

(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:rawfeeding-digest@yahoogroups.com
mailto:rawfeeding-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
rawfeeding-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home