Feed Pets Raw Food

Friday, June 15, 2007

[rawfeeding] Cat needing raw help, me too

Ok, I'm good at doing this for the dogs, I think, now let's work on the cat!
He's a bugger, and driving me crazy, he's an indoor cat, and leaves the house, runs away because he has a bladder infection, and doesn't like his little box, and doesn't want me to take him to the vet.
Well, I've been trying to switch him to raw, I need help.
Can you wonderful God's and Goddess's of this site, recommend some other sites, reading material, info, for me, to get, so I can help him get better without all the vet visits, and neighborhood tree climbing (he doesn't come down, once he's up, stuck in the neighbors tree for two days before he fell out in a wind storm, after I told him, I was taking him to the vet, because he peed on the couch, bladder infection) So, help here, he won't eat what I think he should and he tries to eat some chicken, but then the next day doesn't want it. And I do know with cats you can't make them switch, but that's all I know.:(
Any help you wonderful people of the net can give me will be taken in with an open heart, and a grateful cat, someday.
Jeni
owned and operated, often tricked by my two danes, and yes, our little tree hugger, literally, Lucky, the cat, John says he's lucky we don't kick him to the curb for peeing on stuff. (we're working on dad)

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

All information on this list represents personal opinion only. By staying on this list, you agree to never hold anyone from this list or associated with this list liable for any information posted through this list. You agree to take personal responsibility for your learning, and for personal responsibility for what you feed yourself, your family, and your dogs, cats, ferrets, or any other animal that lives under your care. If you don't agree, please unsubscribe immediately.
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/rawfeeding/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/rawfeeding/join

(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:rawfeeding-digest@yahoogroups.com
mailto:rawfeeding-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
rawfeeding-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home