Feed Pets Raw Food

Thursday, June 21, 2007

[rawfeeding] Re: Bad Vomit/ Need help

Pauline, is she still acting ok? It could very well be the new fish.
I remember the first time I gave Geiger a whole fish. . .I bought a
monkfish at an ethnic market I found and he was sooo excited to eat
it. I planned on just giving him a little bit, but he seemed to like
it so much, I let him eat the whole thing. The rest of the evening
went fine, he was playing and acting just like normal. But then, at
about 11pm I hear the dreaded "gurka gurka" noise. The fish
was "returned to sender" all over my *brand new* comfortor (as in,
purchased that day). I've never smelled anything so terrible in my
life. But, after getting the fish out, Geiger was fine. I was too
scarred by the incident to ever feed monkfish again, but I did learn
to introduce new fishes slowly. It could have been a bad fish, it
could have been too much fish, I'm not sure. But it hasn't happened
since.

I hope your girl is ok this morning and I hope the vomit did not end
up on your bed. Let us know how she is.

Andrea

All information on this list represents personal opinion only. By staying on this list, you agree to never hold anyone from this list or associated with this list liable for any information posted through this list. You agree to take personal responsibility for your learning, and for personal responsibility for what you feed yourself, your family, and your dogs, cats, ferrets, or any other animal that lives under your care. If you don't agree, please unsubscribe immediately.
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/rawfeeding/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/rawfeeding/join

(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:rawfeeding-digest@yahoogroups.com
mailto:rawfeeding-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
rawfeeding-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home