Feed Pets Raw Food

Thursday, June 14, 2007

[rawfeeding] need dog food suggestions....

that are some how in the best interest of my dogs and my check book.
Okay, lost my job...I need a good food, but cheaper. I hate to compromise. I always go out of my way to buy the best of the best. I wanted to start raw feeding. Been doing all my reading and research on raw feeding. But now I lost my job, so it's one step back financially to get the freezer for raw feeding.
I am looking for a good food recommendation (not Nutro, made Snoopy sick, all of them) that won't break the bank, but doesn't have corn and all the crap in it. Is this type of food out there? LOL!! Just thought I would ask. Snoopy is easily gassy and has skin allergies too. The main reason I won't buy just anything too commercially to feed them. They are currently on Merrick, have tried Nutro, Wellness, Innvo/Evo, Premium Edge, Natural Balance, Science Diet, etc, However now we just cannot keep buying the premium food due to prices until I get my job back. Any HELP OUT THERE?!?!? I am really pissed that we cannot feed raw for a while now, that set us back. I hate to go buy my dogs "fillers" and corn crap. Any suggestions on short term raw diets. Its the freezer space we are lacking otherwise, I would have them on all raw diet by now.
(Amber, I am running up to the Wal-Mart today to look at the food you suggested.)

Laura
Proud Mommy to Miss Samantha (9 years old going on 16! LOL!!) and step mom to Heather -17, Nikki - 14 and Michelle - 8 - the most beautiful girls in the world!!!!!
Mom to furbabies: Snoopy (male - neutered - 9 month old - pit mix - 60lbs.) and Zoey (super smart deaf female - spayed - 5 month old - pit mix - approx. 30lbs.)

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

All information on this list represents personal opinion only. By staying on this list, you agree to never hold anyone from this list or associated with this list liable for any information posted through this list. You agree to take personal responsibility for your learning, and for personal responsibility for what you feed yourself, your family, and your dogs, cats, ferrets, or any other animal that lives under your care. If you don't agree, please unsubscribe immediately.
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/rawfeeding/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/rawfeeding/join

(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:rawfeeding-digest@yahoogroups.com
mailto:rawfeeding-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
rawfeeding-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home