Feed Pets Raw Food

Thursday, June 7, 2007

[rawfeeding] Addicted; was Feeling Frustrated and ready to give up Raw

In a message dated 6/7/2007 8:53:43 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
_luvbirds@warwick.net _ (mailto:luvbirds@warwick.net?Subject=
Re:%20Feeling%20Frustrated%20and%20ready%20to%20give%20up%20Raw) writes:

> I think someone mentioned this but I seemed to be
> addicted to shopping for my dogs, it is so exciting to find great
> deals at the store and then seeing how happy my dogs are. >

This is exactly like me! I am addicted to getting great deals on dog
food!


***
Heck, why didn't somebody warn me about this addiction! I've NEVER been a
shopper, just one who grudgingly spares the time to buy what I have to buy. Now
I'm spending my Saturdays happily foraging through ethnic markets and
farmers' markets, looking for new meats for the cats! I had to fight off an impulse
after work today to go to a specialty market that I went to last weekend,
don't need anything from right now, and can't afford to spend any more money
right now, even if they did have something great. I was just dying to see what
they might have gotten in since Saturday! This is VERY strange, for me. :)

Lynda

************************************** See what's free at http://www.aol.com.


[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

All information on this list represents personal opinion only. By staying on this list, you agree to never hold anyone from this list or associated with this list liable for any information posted through this list. You agree to take personal responsibility for your learning, and for personal responsibility for what you feed yourself, your family, and your dogs, cats, ferrets, or any other animal that lives under your care. If you don't agree, please unsubscribe immediately.
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/rawfeeding/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/rawfeeding/join

(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:rawfeeding-digest@yahoogroups.com
mailto:rawfeeding-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
rawfeeding-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home