Feed Pets Raw Food

Thursday, June 7, 2007

[rawfeeding] Re: What do you stock your freezer with?

> *****
> Ain't the size of the freezer, it's the size of the baby GOATSSSSS!
> They were stillborn and weigh between five and 10 pounds. Each takes
> up less room than a whole turkey!
>
> But I do have multiple freezers.
> Chris

I wonder if we have to go to MFA (multiple freezers anonymous) for this condition.

I don't think it's that I feed raw, but that the freezers keep multiplying. I'm worried about
the electric bill more than I'm worried about my next meat score.

I looked in my freeze-ERS and wondered if I should really list what I found.
Besides all the usual stuff, I have sheep heads, goat heads, bagged fetus's, (not sure what
species), emu heads, goat, cow, emu necks, ostrich hearts, livers (from assorted species),
VERY GREEN tripe, lungs, more lungs, pork, rabbit heads, organ blend and a few assorted
bags of unidentified stuff that has been there a while.
Oh, theres also chicken, more chicken parts, venison and a bunch of bones.

For dinner I am going to freak my poor dogs out by having them polish off some whole
cow lungs that have been in the freezer for ages. The dogs think lungs are trick and are
usually not amused by them. They'll get some other stuff too that I'm trying to clear out.

Merril

All information on this list represents personal opinion only. By staying on this list, you agree to never hold anyone from this list or associated with this list liable for any information posted through this list. You agree to take personal responsibility for your learning, and for personal responsibility for what you feed yourself, your family, and your dogs, cats, ferrets, or any other animal that lives under your care. If you don't agree, please unsubscribe immediately.
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/rawfeeding/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/rawfeeding/join

(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:rawfeeding-digest@yahoogroups.com
mailto:rawfeeding-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
rawfeeding-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home