Feed Pets Raw Food

Sunday, June 24, 2007

RE: [rawfeeding] Re:OT

My heart is broken and I can't seem to stop crying...I miss him so much that
I can hardly stand it...when I have had dogs that were old it is expected it
is hard but I think the shock of this has been even harder.

### There is nothing I can say but I am SO sorry. My heart is broken for
you. Get a favourite photo...put it in beautiful frame and put it right
where you can always see it. When my last dog passed, this helped me
tremendously.

Time will help, but for now, feel your grief and know it will become less
painful with time.

Chia & Ricco

Recent Activity
a.. 121New Members
b.. 1New Files
Visit Your Group
SPONSORED LINKS
a.. Dog health product
b.. Diet and nutrition
c.. Dog health
d.. Dog health food
e.. Dog health problem
Yahoo! TV
Want the scoop?

Check out today's

news and gossip.

Yahoo! Groups
Moderator Central

Connecting a world

of moderators

Sell Online
Start selling with

our award-winning

e-commerce tools.
.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

All information on this list represents personal opinion only. By staying on this list, you agree to never hold anyone from this list or associated with this list liable for any information posted through this list. You agree to take personal responsibility for your learning, and for personal responsibility for what you feed yourself, your family, and your dogs, cats, ferrets, or any other animal that lives under your care. If you don't agree, please unsubscribe immediately.
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/rawfeeding/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/rawfeeding/join

(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:rawfeeding-digest@yahoogroups.com
mailto:rawfeeding-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
rawfeeding-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home