Feed Pets Raw Food

Saturday, June 16, 2007

Re: [rawfeeding] Re: where do you feed your dogs-esp. more than one dog

Hi. I have just one dog,but I feed inside the kitchen. What I do is spread the Vynile shower curtain on kitchen floor and put the Xpen staight to devide living room and kitchen area,and then,I put food in bowl like organ or Egg something slimy/runny and let my dog sit and wait.

I place the bowl and she start eating when I say "ok".

I used to use vyline table cloth but when I washed,it got tore a bit.So,I came up to shower curtain idea.It IS maybe expensive than towel but she gets more room to place meat around (70"x72" I think),and meat juice will not soak in because water proof and it is durable and I can wash zillions of times.So, I decided to use one as her mat. My husband was making face when I got this idea and explained it to him,but it does work for me and my dog at least.I know many people use towel though.

I wipe this shower curtain with 50%water 50% vinegar after she finish licking the curtain and walk out from the place.

I wash this curtain every week.

yassy


---------------------------------
Luggage? GPS? Comic books?
Check out fitting gifts for grads at Yahoo! Search.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

All information on this list represents personal opinion only. By staying on this list, you agree to never hold anyone from this list or associated with this list liable for any information posted through this list. You agree to take personal responsibility for your learning, and for personal responsibility for what you feed yourself, your family, and your dogs, cats, ferrets, or any other animal that lives under your care. If you don't agree, please unsubscribe immediately.
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/rawfeeding/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/rawfeeding/join

(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:rawfeeding-digest@yahoogroups.com
mailto:rawfeeding-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
rawfeeding-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home