Feed Pets Raw Food

Saturday, June 16, 2007

[rawfeeding] Cocker wont eat raw

for some reason this didnt go thru so I will post it again.
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Marguerite <semitruestory@gmail.com>
Date: Jun 15, 2007 10:55 PM
Subject: Cocker wont eat raw
To: rawfeeding@yahoogrops.com

I have had my dogs on raw for over a week and have been reading here for
over a month. My Golden and Yorkie are doing well, but my cocker wont eat
chicken or pork, unless I hand feed it to her cut up in small pieces. I
have tried breast with bone in, thighs, quarters and pork chops. She just
licks it. I have tried it at room temperature, grilled a little with
parmesean. What should I try now? I have been leaving k***le down for her
but today I took it up and she didnt have anything for 24 hrs. Still wouldnt
eat it. She just looks at it like she doesnt know what to do with it.
She sees the others eating it and even gets all excited when I
am preparing. When I was handfeeding it to her, I tried getting her to
pull on a bigger piece. Nope. She is 4 yrs old and doesnt have dental
problems , is not overweight. She does have some flea allergies and ear
infections at times. She is the main one I wanted to switch to raw. I'm
getting discouraged. I appreciate any help anyone can offer.
Marguerite

--
Marguerite
Tuscaloosa, Alabama
Marley- GR, Lucy-Cocker,
Liza-Yorkie,SmellyCat-PersianPolydactyl
Punkin- Pacific Parrotlet

--


[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

All information on this list represents personal opinion only. By staying on this list, you agree to never hold anyone from this list or associated with this list liable for any information posted through this list. You agree to take personal responsibility for your learning, and for personal responsibility for what you feed yourself, your family, and your dogs, cats, ferrets, or any other animal that lives under your care. If you don't agree, please unsubscribe immediately.
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/rawfeeding/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/rawfeeding/join

(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:rawfeeding-digest@yahoogroups.com
mailto:rawfeeding-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
rawfeeding-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home