Feed Pets Raw Food

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

[rawfeeding] What meat has the most carbs?

I've been raw feeding for about 5-6 months now I'd guess. My one dog
is great and has only changed for the better, but my boy dog has sort
of lost his spunk and energetic ways that he used to have. Even when
I try to play ball or hose (he loves chasing the water LOL) with him,
he will play for about 5 minutes and be done...and even when he does
play, its still at an almost disinterested or tired level. He's only
3 years old, so he shouldnt be acting like he is 10! I had given it
several months of raw feeding to see if it came back, but it still
hasnt and I'm wondering if maybe he isnt getting enough
carbohydrates?

He is somewhat of a picky eater. He likes chicken, pork, beef,
rabbit, and fish. He wont eat anything that is ground that he doenst
have to chew and I havent yet found an organ that he will eat, in any
form, so I have kind of been relying on the liver or kidney, whatever
it is that is semi attached to chicken legs to provide him some organ
meat.

Can anyone tell me if you think that maybe he needs more carbs for
energy and what the best meats or foods are to provide higher level
of carbs? I'm considering putting him the missing link supplement,
but I'd first prefer to see if there are any additional foods that I
can give him to help. Thanks.

Steff with Glory and Freedom

All information on this list represents personal opinion only. By staying on this list, you agree to never hold anyone from this list or associated with this list liable for any information posted through this list. You agree to take personal responsibility for your learning, and for personal responsibility for what you feed yourself, your family, and your dogs, cats, ferrets, or any other animal that lives under your care. If you don't agree, please unsubscribe immediately.
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/rawfeeding/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/rawfeeding/join

(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:rawfeeding-digest@yahoogroups.com
mailto:rawfeeding-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
rawfeeding-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home