Feed Pets Raw Food

Sunday, June 10, 2007

[rawfeeding] Re: portland OR

> Hi Scherzo - I belong to this coop:
> http://pets.groups.yahoo.com/group/WAzzuOR_BARF/
>
> It's a great group & there are many members from the Portland area.

Yeah, I belong to them too. They are a great group.

My only issue is I only want to go up to Portland once a month and the
WAzzuOR_BARF is mostly coordinating deliveries and no one comes my
way. So going to Portland to meet someone who has my stuff once a
month could be hard, as (from what I have seen) they only order one
thing at a time...like emu OR lamb OR pork OR rabbits. I want to get
all at the same time.

If I am wrong, I apologize. I am very new to this, and still don't
have a clue about a lot of it and don't always understand the
WAzzuOR_BARF posts.

I was hoping Scherzo was talking about a co-op in Portland that we
could pick up a variety of things at once.

Again, if I am wrong, I apologize and would be appreciative of someone
"setting me straight" :-)

anndrea

All information on this list represents personal opinion only. By staying on this list, you agree to never hold anyone from this list or associated with this list liable for any information posted through this list. You agree to take personal responsibility for your learning, and for personal responsibility for what you feed yourself, your family, and your dogs, cats, ferrets, or any other animal that lives under your care. If you don't agree, please unsubscribe immediately.
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/rawfeeding/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/rawfeeding/join

(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:rawfeeding-digest@yahoogroups.com
mailto:rawfeeding-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
rawfeeding-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home