Feed Pets Raw Food

Saturday, June 2, 2007

[rawfeeding] Re: Introduction/Sarra

--- In rawfeeding@yahoogroups.com, Sarra <wildlycrafty@...> wrote:

Re:... I remember feeding my Pekingese back in the days when BARF was king. It
> was honestly a pain in the ass, which is why I went back to a "natural"
> kibble when my husband and I got our greys because all the grinding and
> mixing and ingredients were just too much with two big dogs. I
> discovered prey model feeding recently, and it makes sense, but I still
> harbor some of the old BARF ideas, to me prey model seems just too darn
> easy.>
> "What no veggies, no supplements? This can't possibly be balanced!"
> > All y'all who have been feeding prey model for years understand these to
> be basic truths. Those of us who are newer to the process are still
> caught up in the myths. I know it's hard to answer the same question
> hundreds of times, but instead of yelling at the questioner, perhaps
> pointing them to the myth page would be more appropriate. I know I
> don't learn well from sarcasm or when I'm told "because I said so"
> especially by someone I don't know.
>
> Sarra

Ahhh, no wonder I was confused when I got 'slammed' for saying that "a few of us
probably do use frozen food", (quote: "Not on THIS list!" unquote), and my use of
supplements/oils (semi-quote: "not necessary if you follow prey model" )...when I sent a
friendly posting back to Deena the day before....AS I WAS ON THE WRONG WEBSITE!!
I was just swopping between the websites I'm on for my GSD, when I saw that no-one had
replied to Deena's introduction...so I did, hoping to make her feel like she was not alone
here!!
Sorry, yes I have been semi following the updated BARF method....(semi meaning
excluding veges/fruit/wheats etc), thus using supplements/oils (but mainly for Kallys'
genetic problems)...but still like to learn more....so it's to the files I go..hiho, hiho...
I take no offence and give none intentionally...
Teena NZ


All information on this list represents personal opinion only. By staying on this list, you agree to never hold anyone from this list or associated with this list liable for any information posted through this list. You agree to take personal responsibility for your learning, and for personal responsibility for what you feed yourself, your family, and your dogs, cats, ferrets, or any other animal that lives under your care. If you don't agree, please unsubscribe immediately.
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/rawfeeding/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/rawfeeding/join

(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:rawfeeding-digest@yahoogroups.com
mailto:rawfeeding-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
rawfeeding-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home