Feed Pets Raw Food

Saturday, June 9, 2007

[rawfeeding] New Here (after computer problems

Hello Everyone,

My name is Rana I just started feeding my boys raw they are mini dachshunds.
So you know the breed cant get to heavy due to the back problems and such.
I have looked for sites deiced just to them with little luck. Most within
the groups I am in have big breed dogs. THey have always gotten Verve its a
new Dehydrated Raw Dog food, made with Beef, Veggies, fruits, and organic
grains. I also add a bit of pumpkin to Keirnan cause he has problem popping
more then little pieces that look like peanuts when he was on this and
kibble at night.


So they still get the Verve in the mornings. Connor a 1/4 of a cup and
Keirnan 1/2 of a 1/4 of a cup with a teaspoon of yogurt nonfat and pumpkin.

In the eveningsL gets a full wing and a small cut up pieces of turkey neck.
Keirnan a small wing.

Now I will tell you Connor is 14 inches from noise to the base of his tail
he is what breeds call a tweenie not a full mini but not a standard. Both
of his parents were minis. So know knows. Keirnan on the other hand is
like 8 inches long and weights 12 pound with is over weight for a mini they
arent suppose to be over 11 pound but this is full of hair omg . His parent
were about 8 pounds. Here is the kicker I have panic attacks to cant runn
then like I should but OCnnor runs all ofer the house Keirnan has no
interest no matter what I try.

My question is should I weight their food and to what ratio should they be
on. They are going to the vet on the 12th. Since I just moved here not a
clue if he one that is fine with raw feeding a lot but I have heard many
good things about him so giving him a test run.

I need help on how much to feed my boys Connor I am scare is not getting
enough scared he is getting to much.

Worried Rana

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

All information on this list represents personal opinion only. By staying on this list, you agree to never hold anyone from this list or associated with this list liable for any information posted through this list. You agree to take personal responsibility for your learning, and for personal responsibility for what you feed yourself, your family, and your dogs, cats, ferrets, or any other animal that lives under your care. If you don't agree, please unsubscribe immediately.
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/rawfeeding/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/rawfeeding/join

(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:rawfeeding-digest@yahoogroups.com
mailto:rawfeeding-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
rawfeeding-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home