Feed Pets Raw Food

Saturday, June 9, 2007

[rawfeeding] I've become an addict

I've been reading for months...only posted once..I love this group but
you've made me an addict...from a non shopper I'm now a store circular
junky...from no freezer, I'm on my second freezer...
HELP!!! I'm meat shopping and can't stop!!!
Best of all, I make it my business to convert as many people as I
can...I don't worry what they think of me..I tell it like it is..a must
for anyone who loves their dog or cat.
I found a vet group with 2 holistic vets...they are awsome...

I have a 14 cu ft freezer for sale if anyone is in Palm Beach County FL
E-mail me direct for price...

Thank you moderators...without your patience and dedication, we'd never
have as many converts...I'm also in awe of your patience with people
who are busier trying to prove you wrong....lol...

Thanks much...
Phyllis in Delray Beach

All information on this list represents personal opinion only. By staying on this list, you agree to never hold anyone from this list or associated with this list liable for any information posted through this list. You agree to take personal responsibility for your learning, and for personal responsibility for what you feed yourself, your family, and your dogs, cats, ferrets, or any other animal that lives under your care. If you don't agree, please unsubscribe immediately.
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/rawfeeding/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/rawfeeding/join

(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:rawfeeding-digest@yahoogroups.com
mailto:rawfeeding-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
rawfeeding-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home