Feed Pets Raw Food

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Re: [rawfeeding] The success of Raw feeding or How long have you been at it?

> So I thought it would be encouraging to me and others to hear the
> stories of how long you have been doing this. A few success stories
> would be good to hear also.

Pauline,

You may want to check the archives on "how long" and "success" in your
search. But I can tell you that I've been feeding raw for over six years
now and will never, ever go back to anything else.

My terrier girl had early onset arthritis when we started raw. I went from
high grade (read "only available in the health food store") dog food to home
cooking organic lamb and rice and still she would limp every morning and
every evening. But now, more than six years later, my girl no longer limps
in the mornings and only limps at night if she's been body-slammed during
play with dogs three times her size. Her injury recovery time is much
better too, despite the fact that she's twice the age she was when we
started this!

And...as I type this, my cat sits next to me (she wants to go outside, but
it's after midnight local time and I'm going to have to tell her no on this
one). I am convinced that she would not be with me today if it weren't for
switching to raw so many years ago. She's 20 years old now and still feisty
enough to be a PITA at 4am when she wants something from me!

Casey

All information on this list represents personal opinion only. By staying on this list, you agree to never hold anyone from this list or associated with this list liable for any information posted through this list. You agree to take personal responsibility for your learning, and for personal responsibility for what you feed yourself, your family, and your dogs, cats, ferrets, or any other animal that lives under your care. If you don't agree, please unsubscribe immediately.
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/rawfeeding/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/rawfeeding/join

(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:rawfeeding-digest@yahoogroups.com
mailto:rawfeeding-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
rawfeeding-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home