Feed Pets Raw Food

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Re: [rawfeeding] Re: FISH OIL IN HUMAN GRADE CAPSULES, OK?

Hello Denise'-)

I purchased at Wal-mart Spring Valley Omega3 fish oil soft gels 1000 mg.
It say it has SOY in it I don't feed soy products to my animals!
Where did you find the one without soy? And this one is human grade!

Thanks,Charlene

PS. Just wanted to say how nice and helpiful everyone has been.
I joined the list because I knew I didn't know it all.
But I know 15 yrs of raw feeding and my animals look and act great!
I do have to say I knew only of meat with bone, pork, beef, turkey, chicken more meat than bone. I feed they small and very large bones.
Organ meat I had no ideal about till lately.
Due to making sure all three of my pups were getting what they needed
And thanks Laurie for telling me about kibble and raw digesting faster :-)
And I have always fed yogurt and cottage cheese about every other day
they might not need it?
But if it doesn't hurt them??? it is a nice cool treat for them in Texas's heat.
And big water tubs..lol


All information on this list represents personal opinion only. By staying on this list, you agree to never hold anyone from this list or associated with this list liable for any information posted through this list. You agree to take personal responsibility for your learning, and for personal responsibility for what you feed yourself, your family, and your dogs, cats, ferrets, or any other animal that lives under your care. If you don't agree, please unsubscribe immediately.
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/rawfeeding/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/rawfeeding/join

(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:rawfeeding-digest@yahoogroups.com
mailto:rawfeeding-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
rawfeeding-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home