Feed Pets Raw Food

Saturday, June 16, 2007

Re: [rawfeeding] Fish oil Capsule

Hi,Anna.

>I remember you being so worried about feeding raw, I'm glad you decided the switch was >the right thing to do!

Well,I guess I must have made quite impression to you then in this list if you remember how I was..

Well,first of all, my dog Palette is my first dog ever I ever have in my life.

So, my first culture shock being ..dog eat just 2 times a day or even 1 times a day while we human eat 3 meals.

And then, I used to the idea of kibble being dog food and, I read about raw feeding in magazine and I thought "Hmm, make sense to feed meat with no preservative etc" I admit I thought veggie is must feed stuff because the way I see veggies from human eye is like veggie have nutritious value too. I did not buy idea of giving my dog bunch of unnnecessary vitamin or supplements though.

After reading magazine about waht rawfeeding is, and what to feed,how you feed,how much you feed,and I read anatomy stuff talking about difference between teeth of dog and teeth of human and difference of intestine in dog and human etc.That made more sense about why what I think has nutrition value is not what dog get benefit from eating them. I read a lot about it.Those also helped me understand why dog does not get sick from eating raw and why cooked bones are no no and raw bones are good .Very interesting too.

Basically, those knowledge helped me a lot more to understand .

Personally, I am not type of jumping in to new stuff right away,I am more like know ahead and know the basic first and go type.

So, while I understanding the concept of rawfeeding and how it works, I spent about a month reading posts and asking questions about what I did not understand.

I think I drove some people crazy I think:-> Sorry..

As a first timer,I needed to know the standing point and wanted to have the assurence because all responsibility of nutrition is on me for palette,so,I think I was part nervous as well.

After a month, I think it was like old story but,there are still lots to learn here.I think people here are great. I appreciate you all.

But I also think that it really helped me alot to know not only about diet detail but also knowing what to do if your dog gets runny stool or diarrhea or vomitting etc.. before start the diet change.

My husband's co-worker got interested in the topic about vaccine and this way of feeding so, maybe,his hound dog will have better life like palette too.

yassy


---------------------------------
Be a better Heartthrob. Get better relationship answers from someone who knows.
Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

All information on this list represents personal opinion only. By staying on this list, you agree to never hold anyone from this list or associated with this list liable for any information posted through this list. You agree to take personal responsibility for your learning, and for personal responsibility for what you feed yourself, your family, and your dogs, cats, ferrets, or any other animal that lives under your care. If you don't agree, please unsubscribe immediately.
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/rawfeeding/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/rawfeeding/join

(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:rawfeeding-digest@yahoogroups.com
mailto:rawfeeding-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
rawfeeding-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home