Feed Pets Raw Food

Friday, June 8, 2007

Re: [rawfeeding] Addicted; was Feeling Frustrated and ready to give up Raw

I have been good, It is hard not to buy when you see good deals. I have always been a bargin shopper, but now I can quickly scan the meats and check the price stickers for the per pound price and look at the piece to see is the bone meat fat is a good value. I have also ate meat about 4 times in the last 2 months, and the meat counter smells are not bothering me like they used to. I was so proud of my Dawoogies toight, It was near there dinner time when I went out to BBQ and I told them to wait that this wasnt theirs. Everyone was sitting around impatientally, but no one touched the meat that was sitting there untill I started to hand it out.

Chrissy


----- Original Message -----

> I think someone mentioned this but I seemed to be
> addicted to shopping for my dogs, it is so exciting to find great
> deals at the store and then seeing how happy my dogs are. >


.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

All information on this list represents personal opinion only. By staying on this list, you agree to never hold anyone from this list or associated with this list liable for any information posted through this list. You agree to take personal responsibility for your learning, and for personal responsibility for what you feed yourself, your family, and your dogs, cats, ferrets, or any other animal that lives under your care. If you don't agree, please unsubscribe immediately.
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/rawfeeding/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/rawfeeding/join

(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:rawfeeding-digest@yahoogroups.com
mailto:rawfeeding-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
rawfeeding-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home