Feed Pets Raw Food

Sunday, June 3, 2007

[rawfeeding] Re: Watery Stools

I am new to the list. I own 7 Pomeranians, one toy poodle and one Great
Dane. Their ages range from two years to 13 years and all have been on
Science Diet all of their lives.
I started raw feeding two days ago because of the research I have done
since the pet food recall has made me realize that there may be a
better way to feed my pets. It would be great to have healthier happier
dogs. The dogs love the food and have not hesitated to devour every
morsel.
At least two of my dogs now have smelly watery stools and my husband
insists I'll kill them by giving them raw meat.
I've explained the transiton process, but I have no experience with any
if this.
Please reassure me that now is not the time to throw in the towel and
switch back to kibble.
If there are resources I may read, it would be helpful.
Thanks,
Edith

All information on this list represents personal opinion only. By staying on this list, you agree to never hold anyone from this list or associated with this list liable for any information posted through this list. You agree to take personal responsibility for your learning, and for personal responsibility for what you feed yourself, your family, and your dogs, cats, ferrets, or any other animal that lives under your care. If you don't agree, please unsubscribe immediately.
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/rawfeeding/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/rawfeeding/join

(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:rawfeeding-digest@yahoogroups.com
mailto:rawfeeding-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
rawfeeding-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home