Feed Pets Raw Food

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

[rawfeeding] Re: Bad Vomit/ Need help

This is interesting, Pauline. The same thing happened to my dog
about a month ago and when I posted about it, someone else responded
that it had happened to their dog, too. I don't know...I thought
maybe I got some bad fish. It was only the second time my dog had
had it and the first time was ok. But yes--horrible smelling vomit
and burps! His stomach seemed upset for a couple days after that. I
fasted him for a day or two (he had had a big meal and I wasn't going
to feed him the next day anyway). It cleared up. I'm wary of
feeding it again myself, but I may try it later down the line. He
seemed fine w/sardines a couple times, so I might be more likely to
try that when I feel like doing fish again. It's not necessary to
feed fish, though.

Laurie

--- In rawfeeding@yahoogroups.com, "Pauline" <pblondeau46@...> wrote:
>
>
> Can someone please give me advice or encouragment?
>
> My Collie pup has been eating raw for two weeks now. Just now at
10:30
> PM she vomitted in my bedroom. It was a nasty one. It was full of
meat
> of some kind and it had brown liquid that smelled like sh**. I'm
sorry
> it's the truth.
>
> She seemed fine all day. She played, exercised fine, was in good
> spirits.
>
> This is what she ate today. She had half a full mackeral, first time
> with that and tonight she had a chicken quarter. So far she has been
> fine with the chicken and pork, but after this episode it makes me
> wonder about the mackeral. I even gave her some salmon before with
no
> problems.
>
> I know someone told me that Mackeral gave their dog nasty gas and
poop,
> but this came out of her mouth!!! Ewwwwwwww!
>
> I don't know where this came from and I don't know what to do now.
Can
> anybody give me some advice?
>
> Thanks Pauline
>
>
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>


All information on this list represents personal opinion only. By staying on this list, you agree to never hold anyone from this list or associated with this list liable for any information posted through this list. You agree to take personal responsibility for your learning, and for personal responsibility for what you feed yourself, your family, and your dogs, cats, ferrets, or any other animal that lives under your care. If you don't agree, please unsubscribe immediately.
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/rawfeeding/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/rawfeeding/join

(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:rawfeeding-digest@yahoogroups.com
mailto:rawfeeding-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
rawfeeding-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home