Feed Pets Raw Food

Monday, June 11, 2007

Re: [rawfeeding] Source Info Needed - Freecycle

Hi Kendra,

I know there is a lot of confusion out there, but just think about it. What
would a wolf or wild dog (or your dog) eat if left on his on????? Veggies,
fruits and supplements? Or meat, bones and organs? What does the normal
natural food of a carnivore consist of?

Once you answer that, you will know without a doubt what to feed your pups.
It's not a mystery!! :)

Sandee & the Dane Gang

From: "Kendra Borland" <kbbooks@ptd.net>
>
>
> I have another question; I've been feeding mostly meat this last week.
Not
> much in meaty bones, because I didn't realize what that really meant until
> these last few days. I'm still not clear on how much I should be giving
> them. My 15 week old puppy has an insaitiable appetite. I'm seeing
really
> light and wet poops from him. Does this mean he's diet is too rich? Not
> enough bones and organs? I'm also still giving him kibble, but that's
> mostly because I'm trying to gradually make this change. I have a lot of
> kibble to use up, and I'm still not real clear as to what "raw diet" means
> to me; weather it means variety of meats with added veggies and
supplements
> (trying to quell arthritis in old dog) or if it means "whole prey" diet,
> which seems very radical to me.
>
>
>
> I came to this list via Jubilee Aires and I know Joyce feeds a variety of
> raw meat and veggies/fruits with supplements to her pack and they do quite
> well. I am also raising an ADT, and, though I imagine it doesn't much
> matter what breed of dog you have, I'm leaning that way until I get to
read
> some of the books I've ordered on this whole subject, and learn
differently.
> Just from what I've read here, it seems that the people on this list lean
> towards the whole prey end of things. Is there anyone here who is feeding
a
> mix of whole foods?

All information on this list represents personal opinion only. By staying on this list, you agree to never hold anyone from this list or associated with this list liable for any information posted through this list. You agree to take personal responsibility for your learning, and for personal responsibility for what you feed yourself, your family, and your dogs, cats, ferrets, or any other animal that lives under your care. If you don't agree, please unsubscribe immediately.
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/rawfeeding/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/rawfeeding/join

(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:rawfeeding-digest@yahoogroups.com
mailto:rawfeeding-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
rawfeeding-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home