Feed Pets Raw Food

Thursday, June 14, 2007

[rawfeeding] Re: Breeds of Dog and Rawfeeding?

--- In rawfeeding@yahoogroups.com, "krimsa" <voxcon@...> wrote:

> Hi. I am a supplier of rabbit meat

####
Hi Jennifer,

Please tell me you ship to Nevada. Feel free to email me privately.


> Does it matter about breed or is it possibly more related to how
> long your dog ate standard canned/kibble before attempting the
> switch to the raw diet? Just

####
I'm not sure I'd consider myself experienced compared to many on
this list - but, I've been feeding raw to my Labrador for 3 years.

You know what I think about what contributes to a successful switch?
The PET PARENT'S ATTITUDE!

I believe in the theory - "If you think you can ...or if you think
you can't - either way, you're right".

Also, as we've seen on this list - some folks have a problem with
being the pack leader. And, their dogs know it.

Now, granted..I have a Labrador and Labs are not known for being
picky eaters. <VBG> But, as I see it....my job is to hunt the food
and it is Taylor's to eat it. While I do give him variety - he
really doesn't have alot of choices, if you catch my drift.

In my opinion, raw is the best way to feed a dog.

Valerie in Pahrump, Nevada

All information on this list represents personal opinion only. By staying on this list, you agree to never hold anyone from this list or associated with this list liable for any information posted through this list. You agree to take personal responsibility for your learning, and for personal responsibility for what you feed yourself, your family, and your dogs, cats, ferrets, or any other animal that lives under your care. If you don't agree, please unsubscribe immediately.
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/rawfeeding/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/rawfeeding/join

(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:rawfeeding-digest@yahoogroups.com
mailto:rawfeeding-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
rawfeeding-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home