Feed Pets Raw Food

Friday, June 22, 2007

[rawfeeding] Re: Bad Vomit/ Need help

Hi Laurie, this is what happened. We fasted her all day and come evening
she was practically jumping on the counter and table to get food. Hubby
suggested maybe we feed her a little bit, so we gave her the thigh, then
later the chicken leg.

Everything was fine till this morning. I came downstairs to see she had
thrown up on the rug by the patio door. It looked like two small peices
of poop and the rest was dirt. I am sure of it as it smelled like dirt.
I also vound some liquid thrown up with a little yellow in it by the
couch.

Other than that she seems fine. Alert, playful, tongue and gums pink and
red.

I think she is eating dirt for some strange reason. I think maybe she is
so hungry she is looking for something to eat, so I fed her a chicken
quarter after that. Maybe I shouldn't have, but for some reason I trust
my instincts. It will only be chicken today until her stomach is in
better shape.

I don't know what else to do?

Pauline


> I would. And then I'd start w/a snack or small meal tomorrow and see
> how that goes.
>
> Laurie
>


[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

All information on this list represents personal opinion only. By staying on this list, you agree to never hold anyone from this list or associated with this list liable for any information posted through this list. You agree to take personal responsibility for your learning, and for personal responsibility for what you feed yourself, your family, and your dogs, cats, ferrets, or any other animal that lives under your care. If you don't agree, please unsubscribe immediately.
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/rawfeeding/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/rawfeeding/join

(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:rawfeeding-digest@yahoogroups.com
mailto:rawfeeding-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
rawfeeding-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home