Feed Pets Raw Food

Friday, June 22, 2007

[rawfeeding] Re: About fish oil ingredients (repost)

I'm wondering why so many people feed capsules instead of the liquid
oil? With the oil, you don't have to worry about ingredients in the
gel caps. I also heard that capsulation can cause the oil to go
rancid. I don't have sources on that at the moment, but if someone
is curious, I can look it up.

-Melissa W

--- In rawfeeding@yahoogroups.com, "Sheryl Edelen" <sophiiblu@...>
wrote:
>
> I'm reposting this because I seemed to missed any response that was
> provided. Sorry about the intrustion. :(
>
>
> Hi everyone,
>
> My rottie Eleanor has hip displasia and I've been giving her about
> 7,000 mg of fish oil a day to help. But I just stocked up again on
> pills an noticed that I bought some with soy as an ingredient. Am I
> right in believing that the soy will negatively impact her joints?
>
>
> Thanks in advance for your response. :)
>
> Sheryl Edelen
>


All information on this list represents personal opinion only. By staying on this list, you agree to never hold anyone from this list or associated with this list liable for any information posted through this list. You agree to take personal responsibility for your learning, and for personal responsibility for what you feed yourself, your family, and your dogs, cats, ferrets, or any other animal that lives under your care. If you don't agree, please unsubscribe immediately.
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/rawfeeding/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/rawfeeding/join

(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:rawfeeding-digest@yahoogroups.com
mailto:rawfeeding-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
rawfeeding-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home