Feed Pets Raw Food

Tuesday, June 5, 2007

[rawfeeding] Meat only meals

I was doing so good. No confusion, me and the pup were moving right
along. Then on a dog forum that I frequent they started talking about
meat only meals not being good. I'm not wanting to feed just meat
meals for weeks on end, just 1 maybe 2 days a week. That is ok,
right? I'm a recovering "raw feeding calculator fanatic" and have
taken on a much more relaxed way of feeding. The dog and I both enjoy
this more since taking this approach.

I, like a lot of folks base off chicken. He can eat a game hen in 2
days. So I usually feed 2 a week. On the other days I feed riblets,
bone in pork butt, pork neck with x-tra meat from pork butt, oxtail,
tripe, beef heart, just beef or deer meat, and beef and bison liver and
kidney. Just depends on what I grab outta the freezer.

I feel this is ok variety and since 4 days are spent eating 2 whole
game hens then its ok to feed "unbalanced" the other days. God I hoped
I'd never say that word again. I guess I just wanted to go ahead and
put out there what I feed to be reassured its ok or corrected if
something needed to be different.

Michael Wise

All information on this list represents personal opinion only. By staying on this list, you agree to never hold anyone from this list or associated with this list liable for any information posted through this list. You agree to take personal responsibility for your learning, and for personal responsibility for what you feed yourself, your family, and your dogs, cats, ferrets, or any other animal that lives under your care. If you don't agree, please unsubscribe immediately.
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/rawfeeding/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/rawfeeding/join

(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:rawfeeding-digest@yahoogroups.com
mailto:rawfeeding-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
rawfeeding-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home